This is not a quick fix weight loss program.
Are you looking to become the healthiest version of yourself? YES?! Then our Nutrition program is for YOU!
This is a realistic, Evidenced-based Nutrition Program, designed and led by a Dietitian.
Our Nutrition program is based on positive and realistic changes that will ultimately change the way you eat for the rest of your life.
Our focus is on making positive food choices, reducing sugar cravings and developing healthy lifestyle habits.
The program encourages Fruits, Veggies, Lean Protein, Whole Grains and Healthy Fats.
The bottom line. We want you to EAT. GOOD. FOOD.
Exercise, Hydration, Sleep, and S.M.A.R.T Goal Setting are also part of the program.
HCF Nutrition Program:
· is REALISTIC! No crazy food restrictions!
· FOCUSES on developing POSITIVE body image
· ENCOURAGES WHOLE. REAL. FOODS.
· Provides ACCOUNTABILITY
Before you start:
- Weigh yourself.
- Measure yourself. You will re-measure at the end of the program.
- Take a picture. Before and in-progress photos are great!
- Work with our Dietitian to make a realistic plan. Program Fees can be found here under sessions. (WLC participants only: 20 minute session $35 +tax)
- Grocery shop. Being prepared is half the battle!
- Define YOUR SMART goals. Pick 1-2 personal goals you would like to accomplish during the program.
- COME to the gym! Being around like-minded people will keep you on track!
- Share resources and recipes on HCF Members Forum Facebook page
- Instagram your meals, snacks and accomplishments (tag us @HammonassetCrossFit & #HammoCF)
- Share some tweets via Twitter @HammoCrossFit
- YouTube videos on recipe demo, food prep or just some random ramblings about nutrition and wellness
The decision to make a change is up to you!
Will it be easy ?
Will it be worth it?
Email your questions to our Dietitian
For information on Program fees email: Jessica@hammonassetcrossfit.com